Monday, July 9, 2018

Salute and Respect 💪💗.



Salute and Respect 💪💗.
.
Thomas known by halfbody from France who was hopeless, suffering from a rare disease but he did not give up, he found his strength in the gym and is now a Legend and motivation of fitness!!
.
.
halfbodyfullmotiv - (translation) " There are days like this, where we wonder why all this happened to us. Why is it falling on us?
Blow of fate? Destiny? Hazard ? The only fact is there, it is on me that strikes because I cash. I have been paying for more than 20 years because I can support it. That's why it happens to me and not to others. You can ruin my health, empty my accounts, ransack my apartment, test my patience and even take my heart.
You will never be able to! Never discourage me to breathe a breath of fresh air into my only lung.
I love you all from the bottom of my heart ❤ never give up on my friend (s)"
.
.
Follow Us

 @fit.tutor for more

.
Credits : @halfbodyfullmotiv

About Mohammad Naeem Ramzani

I am health blogger. As we all know health is wealth. So, I will be giving out reliable information about health which can colorful your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Policy: Do Not Put links in your Comments.

Copyright © Fitness and Health™

Blogger Templates By Templatezy & Copy Blogger Themes & Distributed By MyBloggerThemes